Welcome!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Here you can find any recent work, personal updates, and random thoughts of mine. Feel free to share my posts and to comment on them. (I love comments, it lets me know I'm not writing in vein) If you would like to see the rest of my portfolio, please visit my website. I try my best to keep this updated, but if it looks neglected, please go to my Facebook fan page through my website. Thanks & enjoy!



Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cambria | Murrieta Portrait Photographer

I've known this girl since I was in 3rd grade. Most of my best childhood memories are with her, and to this day, we can't even talk about them without laughing really hard or sporting a huge smile. We used to spend our entire days just exploring the surrounding hills in our neighborhood, camping out in front of our houses, skateboarding, surfing, and just causing raucous everywhere we went. We were such big tomboys and we could do everything the boys in our neighborhood could do, but better. We had a science of climbing trees taller than apartment complexes, and would just hang out at the very top and let the wind sway us back and fourth, just talking. We were tough, but still made sure to wear our 4 inch tall Spice Girl shoes and make dance routines. Cambria moved 1 1/2 hours away before we finished elementary school, but we still made it a point to visit for weeks at a time with each other during school vacations. She is that one friend that you grow up with and truly keep a part of your daily life. She's been there for everything,: my wedding, my daughter's birth (she drove me to the hospital because my husband was deployed. This was on her ONLY day off from fire academy in 2 months! Talk about timing!) and any other time you'd want your friends to be there, she is. I am so blessed to have her in my life.

Cambria is so beautiful inside and out, and I wanted her to feel what I see her as...beautiful. She is always worrying about other people and making them happy. Heck, she's graduated fire academy, worked in an ambulance, and is now working in the ER at night. She was so nervous and kept on telling me how she can't model, she won't know what to do, blah blah blah. I knew she was gonna rock it. What do you think???

Cambria, I love you! I had so much fun with you, as always. I really hope you LOVE them, because I do!









 

 













2 comments:

  1. I love you so much... I dont even know what to say to this, it brought tears to my eyes:) I love you so much and I dont know what I would do without you in my life! Thank you for always being here... I am so proud of you<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some random guy who doesnt know herAugust 27, 2011 at 10:07 PM

    She is beautiful

    ReplyDelete