Welcome!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Here you can find any recent work, personal updates, and random thoughts of mine. Feel free to share my posts and to comment on them. (I love comments, it lets me know I'm not writing in vein) If you would like to see the rest of my portfolio, please visit my website. I try my best to keep this updated, but if it looks neglected, please go to my Facebook fan page through my website. Thanks & enjoy!



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Brown Homecoming | Miramar Homecoming Photographer

Every homecoming I have shot has been different. Different types of units, different times of the day, young couples, small families, you name it. This one was no exception. The Marines were due to arrive at 4 am but I got a text at 1 am saying they were coming earlier than expected at 2! I packed my bags, wrangled my 7 month old daughter and went on my way as quickly as I could. We actually ended up waiting until around 6:00 for the buses to pull up. My poor client had to be tortured even more watching her husband for at least 30 minutes from behind a gated area as he turned in his weapons to a mobile armory. But it just made that first kiss and hug that much sweeter!!! Not going to lie, the photographer in me was a little excited I didn't have to use my speed light thanks to the early morning sun! :) And my daughter was happy just hanging around in my baby bjorn when she woke up. Gotta love these homecomings and how they keep you on your toes. But what I love even more, are the precious images of husband and wife being reunited! Don't I always have such beautiful clients? I am so blessed! Congratulations Brown Family! Welcome Home!








 Tummy full of butterflies!










































1 comment:

  1. Awh, God bless her for taking the time to look so fione just for him. xoxo

    ReplyDelete