Welcome!

Hey there! Thanks for visiting my blog! Here you can find any recent work, personal updates, and random thoughts of mine. Feel free to share my posts and to comment on them. (I love comments, it lets me know I'm not writing in vein) If you would like to see the rest of my portfolio, please visit my website. I try my best to keep this updated, but if it looks neglected, please go to my Facebook fan page through my website. Thanks & enjoy!



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Matthew! | Murrieta Birth Photographer

Having repeat clients is such a treat for me. I love being able to share and document special times in their lives, and knowing that they trust me to do it more than once makes me happy. :) 

I shot Silvia's boudoir photos a couple of years ago while our husband's were on the same deployment. Since then, we've kept in contact through Facebook. When she wrote me that she wanted me to photograph her first born's birth, I was SO excited. I love, love, love birth photography. It's still a little taboo for some, but I've done it with both of my daughters and I am a firm believer in it. Labor can leave you groggy and your memories foggy. There are things I wouldn't have remembered if it weren't for my photos. Having a birth photographer during your labor and delivery can free up Dad or any support you have with you, just leaving you to focus on what you need to. There are certain memories you never forget, and a mother seeing her baby for the first time is a beautiful sight and can be shared with your family for generations to come. Anyways, off of my rant about birth photos... :) We had planned to shoot maternity photos too, but she went into preterm labor and put onto bed rest before our scheduled shoot. :( Weeks went by, and finally a day before her due date, baby Matthew decided to make his debut. It was a long and tiring labor, but such a wonderful reward and blessing. Life is beautiful! Congratulations Mark & Silvia! You have such a wonderful adventure ahead of you!

Stay tuned for Matthew's newborn photos! :)



































No comments:

Post a Comment